Tuesday, April 7, 2009

On Windsocks in Denmark



I'm pretty pumped about putting a wind powered generator on the handlebars of my bike while I tour around the world. This small wind generator manufactured by HYmini has received pretty good reviews. It comes with a half dozen cell phone charger plugs, and you can purchase plugs for the Iphone, PSP, and Nintendo DS. Nice.


Anyone used this thing? I'd be interested to hear some feedback.




I saw a lot of these last time I was in Denmark. I figured we were supposed to watch out for windsocks. Now I know they meant that it was kinda windy. Still, all that wind ought to come in handy with this clever little device on my bars...except for that part about actually riding into the wind.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know. I heard on NPR the other day that several people died in a freak wind sock accident. One got loose and smothered them all. I'd still be careful.

    ReplyDelete